At its annual Midwinter conference in Arizona, FMI-the Food Industry Association presented a number of Executive Leaderships Awards.
• Kevin Davis, president and Co-CEO, Bristol Farms, received the Sidney R. Rabb Award, which recognizes "contributions to the industry, consumers and community."
• Mark Skogen, president and CEO, Festival Foods, received the Robert B. Wegman Award, lauded for pushing "for new and innovative in-store experiences to better serve the customers."
• Craig Boyan, president, H-E-B, received the Glen P. Woodard, Jr. Award
for his involvement in public affairs initiatives.
• Al Carey, PepsiCo's retired North America CEO, received the William H. Albers Award, "for sparking collaboration between brands and retailers, as well as front-line associates that trickled directly down to the consumer."
• Henry Johnson, the retired president of W. Lee Flowers & Co., received the Herbert Hoover Award, for having "embedded his humanitarianism and passion for philanthropy in his leadership."
• Natalie Menza-Crowe, RD, MS, director of health and wellness, Wakefern Food Corp, received the Esther Peterson Award for creating "dynamic programs that educate and inspire consumers and associates to embrace the importance of healthy eating to make balanced nutritional decisions."