FMI-The Food Industry Association announced its annual leadership awards this week:
• Joe Sheridan, President, Wakefern Food Corp., received the Sidney R. Rabb Award for Statesmanship;
• Art Potash, CEO, Potash Markets, received the Robert B. Wegman Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence;
• Elizabeth Chace-Marino, Manager of Government Affairs at Ahold Delhaize USA, and Gordon Reid, President of Stop & Shop, received the Esther Peterson Award for Consumer Service;
• Rick Brindle, Vice President, Industry Development, Mondelēz International, received the William H. Albers Award for Industry Relations;
• Ron Edenfield, Chairman, Wayfield Foods, Inc., received the Glen P. Woodard, Jr. Award for Public Affairs;
• and Bob Obray, CEO, Associated Food Stores, posthumously received the Herbert Hoover Award for Humanitarian Service.